Re: Hi there, I'm new...

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1 10:26 AM
      Hello Raven & Friends~

      Raven, glad to meet you! Your music sounds very interesting.~

      My father had separated from his family so I didn't know my family
      members, or my heritage, for most of my life. After I turned 18, I
      went on a mission to meet my family & record our history. There were
      always certain things I was drawn to, even though I didn't know why.
      I think a part of my family was calling out to me, to reconnect.~

      Best Regards, Lynn (GraceofWynn)
    • sudoangel2000
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1 11:01 AM
        Hi Raven!

        Now see if she isn't interesting I have no idea who would be.

        Gothic-Ethereal band that is so cool!

        --- In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com, "Erica \
        (Raven\) Branch-Butler" <golanv1@y...> wrote:

        > Hi, I'm Raven, and I'm a woman of African-American,
        > Cherokee, Scots-Irish, English, Melungeon and a tiny
        > bit of Chinese ancestry-- all of it from way back
        > except the African American and the Cherokee (my dad's
        > mom was full blood United Keetowah Band.)
        >
        > I'm 42, still playing bass guitar in a Gothic-Ethereal
        > rock band ~
        >
        > Anyway-- I look forward to meeting others and hearing
        > their stories.
        >
        > Nvwadohiyada Ale Nvwatohiyadv!
        > (Peace and Blessings, in Tsalagi (Cherokee)
      • Erica (Raven) Branch-Butler
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1 11:11 AM
          Oh, I'm just learning-- but one has to start
          somewhere, huh?
          Regards,

          Raven

          http://mail.yahoo.com