Re: Self Definition: Passing As Wentworth Miller

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 2, 2007

      It's already been in theaters -- but you should
      be able to buy or rent it on DVD or VHS.  ;;)

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      Heather Stimmel <heather21230@...> wrote
      :

      Is this movie ['The Human Stain'] going to be in theaters?
      Just curious. I have heard so much about it- and want
      to see it (just don't know WHERE???). Thanks=) Heather

      Related Link:

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2007
        Heather,

        You can rent "The Human Stain" now. Enjoy :)
        Lynn

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 2, 2007
          the movie is about 3 + years old I think.

          http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Generation -Mixed/message/ 2519

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 4, 2007
            Thanks to everyone who posted replies!
            I knew you'd, all, know =)=)=)
            I definitely will check it out, then
            let you know what I thought of it.
            Has everyone here seen it?
            If so, what did you think of it?
            Realistic? Harsh?
            I can't wait to see it! Heather
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 4, 2007
              I think you should see it first before getting opinions.
              I enjoyed it but found some aspects unbelievable
              - however I wont comment until you see it.

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 4, 2007
                Hello Heather,

                I agree with Creole ... you should see "The Human
                Stain", grin, then tell us what you think!
                It wouldn't be fair to give an opinion before you saw the movie.
                I thought the message of the movie, however, was compelling.

                Blessings~ Lynn