Re: Official Introduction

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
      Welcome aboard.
      Jeff

      mulatta_loca <rosanna_armendariz@...> wrote:
      Oops, I've already begun posting, but forgot
      to introduce myself. I'm new to the board.
      A bit about me: I'm black/white/ latina, grew up in a
      black neighborhood in Brooklyn, New York, and now live in a
      predominantly hispanic area in the US/Mexico border region.
      When I was a kid I was pressured to identify as black, and
      now I'm pressured to identify as hispanic. Go figure.