RE: Self Definition: Passing As Wentworth Miller

  • tlbaker
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 28, 2007

      Wow, I can't believe that in this day and age people are so
      backward. They won't even note that he is 1/2... and 1/2...
      or whatever percentage of his mixture is or even "other"??

      Lynne

      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 2, 2007
        Is this movie ['The Human Stain'] going to be in theaters?
        Just curious. I have heard so much about it- and want
        to see it (just don't know WHERE???). Thanks=) Heather

        Related Link:
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 2, 2007

          It's already been in theaters -- but you should
          be able to buy or rent it on DVD or VHS.  ;;)

          In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
          Heather Stimmel <heather21230@...> wrote
          :

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 2, 2007
            Heather,

            You can rent "The Human Stain" now. Enjoy :)
            Lynn

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 2, 2007
              the movie is about 3 + years old I think.

              http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Generation -Mixed/message/ 2519

              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 4, 2007
                Thanks to everyone who posted replies!
                I knew you'd, all, know =)=)=)
                I definitely will check it out, then
                let you know what I thought of it.
                Has everyone here seen it?
                If so, what did you think of it?
                Realistic? Harsh?
                I can't wait to see it! Heather
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 4, 2007
                  I think you should see it first before getting opinions.
                  I enjoyed it but found some aspects unbelievable
                  - however I wont comment until you see it.

                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 4, 2007
                    Hello Heather,

                    I agree with Creole ... you should see "The Human
                    Stain", grin, then tell us what you think!
                    It wouldn't be fair to give an opinion before you saw the movie.
                    I thought the message of the movie, however, was compelling.

                    Blessings~ Lynn