Re: An Update on 'Philly' & A Health Announcement

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 26, 2007
      I was wondering where she got off to?! Thanks for the update.
      Please, tell her that she is very much missed and in our prayers,
      and that we look forward to having her back soon. I always wonder
      about hereditary anything, just because you never really know.
      Thanks, Philly (and Multi=), for the links! Heather