Re: Virginia apologizes for role in slavery (Article)

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2007
      Good decision on the part of Virginia.

      On Missouri's part, what's there to "consider?????"
      Either they had a role in it or not,
      and if they did ... I don't understand
      why they would have to "consider" anything!?

      More states need to jump on VA's bandwagon!

      Just my 2 cents.

      It's definitely not a complete irradication
      of responsibility on the part of
      the states, but it is a start.

      Heather

      Related Link: