Re: Growing White enrollment at HIBMCUs

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25 11:00 AM
      I, too, attended a predominantly "black" color
      community college and LOVED IT!
      Not only was it the only college I've come across that
      offered the programs I was looking for (mainly, professional
      writing degree), but the teachers were great (and friendly)
      and the students I went to school with were just as "cool."
      I wouldn't have traded it for any, other college.
      It just happens to be a great college
      with great programs and nice people.
      Isn't that what everyone who attends college
      looks for when scouting schools? I know, I did.
      Interesting statistics concerning enrollment, though.
      Times definitely do change (whether for the better or worse).
      In my opinion, this is for the better.
      Heather

      Related Link(s):