Re: NAACP Condemns Racist Parties on College Campuses

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2007
      This is absolutely ridiculous! I've heard of things like this happening
      at colleges (can't remember if I saw it on t.v. or what?),
      and it's not only inappropriate behavior ... but, unacceptable!
      You can bet that if the students who held and attended these "parties"
      were anything BUT White... the campus police/or administration,
      if not the local police, would be all over it!!! Truly SAD.
      Heather

      Related Link: