Mixed Race Conference Registration

  • Danielle Sigwalt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19 8:15 PM
      Registration for the 2007 National Student Conference
      on the Mixed-Race Experience is available at
      http://www.regonline.com/nscmre through March 16th.

      There will be no on site registration available, you must
      be registered by this date to attend the conference
      .

      If you haven't registered yet, please
      do so at your earliest convienence.

      If you have any problems with the registration
      process, please let us know by emailing us.

      There is limited space remaining for conference
      registrations, so if you are planning to attend
      the conference, make sure you register soon!

      If you're interested in having a student host on campus during
      the conference for lodging, please see our website at
      http://www.macalester.edu/bridges/lodging.html .

      Attached is a copy of the form that must be
      complete to be considered for this opportunity.
      (It will be available on the website within the next few days.)

      On campus housing is available on a first come first served basis.

      The deadline for this is also March 16th, 2007.

      We're really exited about the conference and hope you are, too!

      -Bridges
      bridges@...