Re: The 'Estelusti Foundation'

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2007
      Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! As many of you know, I am in the
      process of researching my own Native American heritage. I have done
      a lot of research on the Five Civilized Tribes - Cherokee and Shawnee
      tribes, in particular. This information sheds light on the way these
      people have been treated for decades, and it's not all positive.
      I despised history in school. Now that I'm older, though,
      I've learned to appreciate it much more than I once did.
      That said, I think this is must-read information for anyone
      interested in the history of Native Americans. Great read!
      Heather

      Related Link: