Re: Chicago born & raised in mixed family

  • tlbaker
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 10, 2007

      Oh well, what can we do, I am still alive, it is all that counts.
      After 9/11 nothing like this scares me anymore .....There was a
      bomb scare a few days after 9/11 on Park or 3 avenues near my
      job, grand central station, etc., all false alarms of course.

      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 14, 2007
        I am also born and raised in Chicago.

        Fiona Loughrey

        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 14, 2007
          Yeah... when you put it that way- it sure does put things in
          perspective!!! We were living in B'more during 9/11 and I'll
          tell you what... I have never been more afraid in my entire life!
          I was ready to pack up everything and go back home (Ohio)! Scary!!!

          Related Link:
        • tlbaker
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 15, 2007

            Unfortunately, with this type of thing, there is no where
            to run as we do not know which city they will hit next.

            L.

            http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Generation -Mixed/message/ 2287