Hi Clement !!! :D

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2007

      Hi Clement,

      Welcome to `Gen-Mixed' !! :)

      It's nice to meet you and very exciting to
      have you here and to see that you are also a
      part of our GM community (found worldwide) !

      We are looking forward to hearing more from you
      and would love to know more about you; your life
      experiences; and your Mixed-Race film as well. =D>

      Have a great day and hope to hear more from you soon.

      -- M

      P.S.

      Does your film include perspectives
      from both First-Generation Mixed-Race
      (FGM-Mixed) and Multi-Generation
      Mixed-Race (MGM-Mixed) people?

      Does the Britain have a very large
      or very old MGM-Mixed community
      -- or is Mixed-Race still considered
      to be 'relatively new' in some areas? :-?

      Thanks again, Clement. :)

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "Clement Cooper" <clementcooper@...> wrote:

      Warm Greetings!

      I've just uploaded the DEEP movie on my site at:

      www.clementcooper.com

      Navigate to MOVIE 3 in the page header and feel
      free to get back to me with your thoughts if any.

      Best Wishes,

      Clement