Thanks Kryston !!! :D

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 7, 2007

      Hi Kryston,

      Thanks so much for your nice words about our GM site !!!  :)

      While I may be a little biased here -- I personally feel that
      the folks here at GM are about the best people around and are
      the reason behind the creation of what I think is of one of the
      most  informative, supportive, cohesive and unified Mixed-Race
      communities found anywhere (whether online or offline) at all. =D>

      The GM group really strikes me as more of a family-like
      community ... which is pretty amazing seeing that the
      members are found in locations worldwide and are of
      various racially-admixed lineages and chronologies.

      In some cases, it even seems like people have sort
      of "found their way home" (in a sense) after having
      joined the GM community / family ... as they find
      they are welcomed into having a support-network to
      help both affirm and define who (and what) they
      'really are', as well as encouragement to find out
      even more about themselves, their families and
      their given history (and also have the strength
      and knowledge to help others --
      ex. family;
      friends; even strangers
      -- do the same). ;;)

      We are really, truly, very glad that you are a
      part of our GM Community and Family; we are
      sure you will meet lots of new and great people;
      and we also look forward to hearing more from you.

      Have a great day!!

      --M

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "krysalexp" <krystonp@...> wrote:

      ... I'm kryston

      I live in CT and i am very glad to meet you.

      I love this website too and look
      forward to meeting new people.

      Sorry i didn't introduce myself right away.
      I hope you had a nice holiday!!