DEEP PEOPLE OF MIXED RACE MOVIE!

  • Clement Cooper
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2007
      Warm Greetings!

      I've just uploaded the DEEP movie on my site at:

      www.clementcooper.com

      Navigate to MOVIE 3 in the page header and feel free
      to get back to me with your thoughts if any.

      Best Wishes,

      Clement
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2007

        Hi Clement,

        Welcome to `Gen-Mixed' !! :)

        It's nice to meet you and very exciting to
        have you here and to see that you are also a
        part of our GM community (found worldwide) !

        We are looking forward to hearing more from you
        and would love to know more about you; your life
        experiences; and your Mixed-Race film as well. =D>

        Have a great day and hope to hear more from you soon.

        -- M

        P.S.

        Does your film include perspectives
        from both First-Generation Mixed-Race
        (FGM-Mixed) and Multi-Generation
        Mixed-Race (MGM-Mixed) people?

        Does the Britain have a very large
        or very old MGM-Mixed community
        -- or is Mixed-Race still considered
        to be 'relatively new' in some areas? :-?

        Thanks again, Clement. :)