Re: STUFF ABOUT ME .....................................

  • tlbaker
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2007

      Welcome, Stephanie, you are doing just fine!

      Lynne

      From: lmcofie
      Subject: STUFF ABOUT ME

      Well, im 42 years young ..... born in East London UK , to a Black
      Montserration dad and a White English/Irish mum. One sister.
      Married to a Black African from Ghana ..... have several
      kids ....... now live in a very quiet part of Essex ..... like
      reading, watching Coronation Street , going to the gym, well dont
      like that so much but it has to be done ....... toooo much junk
      as they say! and finally at peace with myself..(most times)

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2007

        Hi Stephanie,

        Welcome to `Gen-Mixed' !!! :D

        We're happy to have you here and to