Re: STUFF ABOUT ME .....................................

  • bay4tay
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hi, am Stephanie and am 20. Am the first mixed generation.
      My mother is a Ghanaian and my dad is English and Scottish.
      I'm new to this, so not quite sure what am to do or say.....

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
      "tlbaker" <tlbaker@...> wrote:

      Welcome, Imcofie!!! I am Lynne and I am also 42 years young, will
      be 43 in August, YIKES!!!!! I don't feel like a 42 year old, though,
      people seem to be "younger" these days - I am the new 30, LOLOLOL.
      However, there is is a certain peace / acceptance that
      comes w/age which I do enjoy. I am more of the MGM mixed.
      How many children is "several" :)?

      L.

      From: lmcofie
      Subject: STUFF ABOUT ME

      Well, im 42 years young ..... born in East London UK, to a Black
      Montserration dad and a White English/Irish mum. One sister.
      Married to a Black African from Ghana ..... have several
      kids ....... now live in a very quiet part of Essex ..... like
      reading, watching Coronation Street, going to the gym, well dont
      like that so much but it has to be done ....... toooo much junk
      as they say! and finally at peace with myself..(most times)
    • tlbaker
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2007

        Welcome, Stephanie, you are doing just fine!

        Lynne

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 7, 2007

            Hi Stephanie,

            Welcome to `Gen-Mixed' !!! :D