STUFF ABOUT ME .....................................

  • lmcofie
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 3, 2007
      Well, im 42 years young ..... born in East London UK, to a Black
      Montserration dad and a White English/Irish mum. One sister.
      Married to a Black African from Ghana ..... have several kids .......
      now live in a very quiet part of Essex ..... like reading, watching
      Coronation Street, going to the gym, well dont like that so much
      but it has to be done ....... toooo much junk as they say!
      and finally at peace with myself..(most times)
    • tlbaker
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 4, 2007

        Welcome, Imcofie!!!  I am Lynne and I am also 42 years young, will be
        43 in August, YIKES!!!!!  I don't feel like a 42 year old, though,
        people seem to be "younger" these days - I am the new 30, LOLOLOL.
         However, there is is a certain peace / acceptance that
        comes w/age which I do enjoy.  I am more of the MGM mixed.
        How many children is "several" :)?

        L.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2007
          Hi, am Stephanie and am 20. Am the first mixed generation.
          My mother is a Ghanaian and my dad is English and Scottish.
          I'm new to this, so not quite sure what am to do or say.....

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 4, 2007

            Welcome, Stephanie, you are doing just fine!

            Lynne

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 7, 2007

                Hi Stephanie,

                Welcome to `Gen-Mixed' !!! :D