Re: Hi Philly

  • phillymom35
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2007
      Thanks Multi !!!!!!!!! ... that was very nice of you!

      I feel comfortable here [GM] ... this is why I was able
      to share my family lineage ... and I'm still learning [lol] ...

      My vision app. is next wk 9th ... I pray too that all's well ...

      Thanks again Multi ... it's appreciated ...

      Have a good and productive day.

      Philly

      Ps. will let you know how it goes.

      Hi Philly,

      Even though I know you were speaking in jest ;) ...
      I just felt I have to say that I really think I speak
      for everyone in the 'Gen-Mixed' Community  when
      I say --- trust me --- in no way, whatsoever, have you
      managed to "bore" anyone here with anything that
      you've shared with us about yourself and with the
      research that you've done on your family lineage. :)

      The information you that you have both found and
      shared with us has been extremely interesting and
      an inspiration to those doing genealogy research.:-?

      We all greatly appreciate it and
      look forward to hearing more.=D>

      Have a great day !!  ;;)

      --M

      P.S.

      We (your GM family) are all praying for your vision
      exams -- so please keep us posted on them as well.

      In Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com,
      phillymom35 <phillymom35@ ...> wrote:

      Hi babygirl2,

      I'm Phillymom ,

      Welcome to GM ...

      upon joining the group I shared a little about myself and family,
      I don't want to ''bore'' the group all over again ...lololol ...
      but in some of our recent GM posts there's is quite a colorful
      introduction of Generations- Mixed members and yours truly

      ... also I would love to hear more about you.

      Again Welcome!!!!! ! ... and Have a great day.

      Philly

      babygirl2dalimit <babygirl2
      dalimit@yahoo. com> wrote:

      Nobody has introduced themselves  :(

      In Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com,
      "babygirl2dalimit" <babygirl2dalimit@ ...> wrote:

      Thank u very much for inviting me to join this site.

      "multiracialbookclu b" <soaptalk@> wrote:

      Hi "Erica",

      Welcome to 'Gen-Mixed'. [:)]

      We are very excited to have you here and
      happy to see that you have joined us and
      become a part of our online community. [=D>]

      The people here are great and you will have
      the opportunity to make lots of new friends.

      We are looking forward to hearing more from you.

      Have a great day.

      -- M.

      "babygirl2dalimit" <babygirl2dalimit@ > wrote:

      Hey guys i'm new on here thought i'd
      introduce myself my name is Erica.
      I live in NJ but born and raised in NY.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 7, 2007

        Hi Kryston,

        Thanks so much for your nice words about our GM site !!!  :)

        While I may be a little biased here -- I personally feel that
        the folks here at GM are about the best people around and are
        the reason behind the creation of what I think is of one of the
        most  informative, supportive, cohesive and unified Mixed-Race
        communities found anywhere (whether online or offline) at all. =D>

        The GM group really strikes me as more of a family-like
        community ... which is pretty amazing seeing that the
        members are found in locations worldwide and are of
        various racially-admixed lineages and chronologies.

        In some cases, it even seems like people have sort
        of "found their way home" (in a sense) after having
        joined the GM community / family ... as they find
        they are welcomed into having a support-network to
        help both affirm and define who (and what) they
        'really are', as well as encouragement to find out
        even more about themselves, their families and
        their given history (and also have the strength
        and knowledge to help others --
        ex. family;
        friends; even strangers
        -- do the same). ;;)

        We are really, truly, very glad that you are a
        part of our GM Community and Family; we are
        sure you will meet lots of new and great people;
        and we also look forward to hearing more from you.

        Have a great day!!

        --M

        In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
        "krysalexp" <krystonp@...> wrote:

        ... I'm kryston

        I live in CT and i am very glad to meet you.

        I love this website too and look
        forward to meeting new people.

        Sorry i didn't introduce myself right away.
        I hope you had a nice holiday!!