Re: [Generation-Mixed]

  • fayem fayem
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2007

      bonne anneee a tout le monde..........mieileurs voeux pour 2007
    • phillymom35
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2007
        Hi babygirl2,

        I'm Phillymom ,

        Welcome to GM ...

        upon joining the group I shared a little about myself and family,
        I don't want to ''bore'' the group all over again ...lololol ...
        but in some of our recent GM posts there's is quite a colorful
        introduction of Generations- Mixed members and yours truly

        ... also I would love to hear more about you.

        Again Welcome!!!!!! ... and Have a great day.

        Philly

        babygirl2dalimit <babygirl2dalimit@...> wrote:
        Nobody has introduced themselves :(

        In Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com,
        "babygirl2dalimit" <babygirl2dalimit@ ...> wrote:

        Thank u very much for inviting me to join this site.

        "multiracialbookclu b" <soaptalk@> wrote:

        Hi "Erica",

        Welcome to 'Gen-Mixed'. [:)]

        We are very excited to have you here and
        happy to see that you have joined us and
        become a part of our online community. [=D>]

        The people here are great and you will have
        the opportunity to make lots of new friends.

        We are looking forward to hearing more from you.

        Have a great day.

        -- M.

        "babygirl2dalimit" <babygirl2dalimit@ > wrote:

        Hey guys i'm new on here thought i'd
        introduce myself my name is Erica.
        I live in NJ but born and raised in NY.

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 1, 2007

          Hi Philly,

          Even though I know you were speaking in jest ;) ...
          I just felt I have to say that I really think I speak
          for everyone in the 'Gen-Mixed' Community  when
          I say --- trust me --- in no way, whatsoever, have you
          managed to "bore" anyone here with anything that
          you've shared with us about yourself and with the
          research that you've done on your family lineage. :)

          The information you that you have both found and
          shared with us has been extremely interesting and
          an inspiration to those doing genealogy research.:-?

          We all greatly appreciate it and
          look forward to hearing more.=D>

          Have a great day !!  ;;)

          --M

          P.S.

          We (your GM family) are all praying for your vision
          exams -- so please keep us posted on them as well.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 2, 2007
            Thanks Multi !!!!!!!!! ... that was very nice of you!

            I feel comfortable here [GM] ... this is why I was able
            to share my family lineage ... and I'm still learning [lol] ...

            My vision app. is next wk 9th ... I pray too that all's well ...

            Thanks again Multi ... it's appreciated ...

            Have a good and productive day.

            Philly

            Ps. will let you know how it goes.

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 7, 2007

              Hi Kryston,

              Thanks so much for your nice words about our GM site !!!  :)

              While I may be a little biased here -- I personally feel that
              the folks here at GM are about the best people around and are
              the reason behind the creation of what I think is of one of the
              most  informative, supportive, cohesive and unified Mixed-Race
              communities found anywhere (whether online or offline) at all. =D>

              The GM group really strikes me as more of a family-like
              community ... which is pretty amazing seeing that the
              members are found in locations worldwide and are of
              various racially-admixed lineages and chronologies.

              In some cases, it even seems like people have sort
              of "found their way home" (in a sense) after having
              joined the GM community / family ... as they find
              they are welcomed into having a support-network to
              help both affirm and define who (and what) they
              'really are', as well as encouragement to find out
              even more about themselves, their families and
              their given history (and also have the strength
              and knowledge to help others --
              ex. family;
              friends; even strangers
              -- do the same). ;;)

              We are really, truly, very glad that you are a
              part of our GM Community and Family; we are
              sure you will meet lots of new and great people;
              and we also look forward to hearing more from you.

              Have a great day!!

              --M

              In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
              "krysalexp" <krystonp@...> wrote:

              ... I'm kryston

              I live in CT and i am very glad to meet you.

              I love this website too and look
              forward to meeting new people.

              Sorry i didn't introduce myself right away.
              I hope you had a nice holiday!!