Re: [Generation-Mixed] Hi there, I'm new..

  • Brittany Link
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
      I WISH I knew how to speak any of the languages of the races in me besides english...I dont even think I have british in me. DARNIT

      "Erica (Raven) Branch-Butler" <golanv1@...> wrote:
      Hi, I'm Raven, and I'm a woman of African-American,
      Cherokee, Scots-Irish, English, Melungeon and a tiny
      bit of Chinese ancestry-- all of it from way back
      except the African American and the Cherokee (my dad's
      mom was full blood United Keetowah Band.)

      I'm 42, still playing bass guitar in a Gothic-Ethereal
      rock band, and a full time tarot reader.

      Anyway-- I look forward to meeting others and hearing
      their stories.

      Nvwadohiyada Ale Nvwatohiyadv!
      (Peace and Blessings, in Tsalagi (Cherokee)

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

      Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
    • Lynn
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
        Hello Raven & Friends~

        Raven, glad to meet you! Your music sounds very interesting.~

        My father had separated from his family so I didn't know my family
        members, or my heritage, for most of my life. After I turned 18, I
        went on a mission to meet my family & record our history. There were
        always certain things I was drawn to, even though I didn't know why.
        I think a part of my family was calling out to me, to reconnect.~

        Best Regards, Lynn (GraceofWynn)
      • sudoangel2000
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
          Hi Raven!

          Now see if she isn't interesting I have no idea who would be.

          Gothic-Ethereal band that is so cool!

          --- In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com, "Erica \
          (Raven\) Branch-Butler" <golanv1@y...> wrote:

          > Hi, I'm Raven, and I'm a woman of African-American,
          > Cherokee, Scots-Irish, English, Melungeon and a tiny
          > bit of Chinese ancestry-- all of it from way back
          > except the African American and the Cherokee (my dad's
          > mom was full blood United Keetowah Band.)
          >
          > I'm 42, still playing bass guitar in a Gothic-Ethereal
          > rock band ~
          >
          > Anyway-- I look forward to meeting others and hearing
          > their stories.
          >
          > Nvwadohiyada Ale Nvwatohiyadv!
          > (Peace and Blessings, in Tsalagi (Cherokee)
        • Erica (Raven) Branch-Butler
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2005
            Oh, I'm just learning-- but one has to start
            somewhere, huh?
            Regards,

            Raven

            http://mail.yahoo.com