New Chick!

  • sweet_mixed_atl_peach
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 9, 2006
      Hey you guys! I'm new to the group so i decided to just
      post a little about me to introduce myself! I'm a 23 y/o
      female from the Metro Atlanta area! I'm always looking to
      meet new people to hang out with and just chill! I love
      shopping, going out to eat, reading, watching movies, spending
      time with family and friends, basically just having a good time.
      So if you're in the Atlanta area, dont hesitate to contact me!
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 9, 2006
        Welcome aboard!

        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 10, 2006
          ~~~~~WELCOME!!!~~~~~
          My name is Heather and I just joined the group recently, too.
          You're really gonna' like it here=) The people here are really nice.
          I have cousins in Atlanta! Not sure where, in Atlanta, exactly...just in Atlanta=)
          Hope you enjoy it here!
          Again... WELCOME!
          Heather
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 10, 2006

            Hi 'Ree_Ree421',

            Welcome to 'Gen-Mixed'! :)

            We are so
            glad
            to see that you have decided
            to become a part of our online community.=D>

            This is a great group; we look forward to hearing more
            from you; and we are sure you will have the chance
            to meet a lot of fantastic new friends here!! ;;)

            Welcome again 'Ree_Ree421'  -- and have a great day!!!

            --M