Re: helloooo

    Message 1 of 32 , Dec 5, 2006
      Thank You, Lynn! Yeah, you know when something's amiss and
      especially when you're "different." That's how I feel.

      Another thing I've always wondered about... my brother
      (adopted after me, but not my biological sibling)- he's always
      been "darker" than the rest of us. Olive skin mixed with a
      little "tan" (all-year-round tan, though). I know, I've ALWAYS
      thought he was not from both White parents. It makes me wonder...?!
      I mean- certainly, that doesn't necessarily "mean" anything,
      but it's just a thought I've had over the years.

      I understand what you're saying about checking out certain
      neighborhoods, hang-outs, etc. That is good advice.

      The only thing is... where I was born, it's a small city
      (where "everyone knows everyone else") and I don't know
      how much info. I'd get and how reliable it would be.

      I'm gonna' try, though. I'll let everyone know what I find out.

      Hopefully something. I do know that, this was once an area of a
      high population of American indians... specifically Cherokee
      and Lakota (I think- can't really remember the 2nd tribe).
      I do know that much. Other than that, I have to do some digging.

      Thanks, again, for the advice and have a great day =) Heather