Abolish the'' N'' Word [reply to Heather]

  • phillymom35
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hi Heather,

      Sounds like you've received plenty from both sides
      of the fence, so to speak, family and non- fam.

      Wish we all knew the answer “why” color is
      an issue with family -society.- the WORLD!.
      Why does it matter?..
      It's as prevalent now as it was back then.

      I’m happy to hear your mother
      embraces and loves her grandson,
      also your son showed a tremendous of
      strength, maturity .and 'restraint' because
      I know children and some ADULTS that
      could not have handled it in such a manner.
      I'm sure you told him who the 'nicer' person was.
      You've a leader there for sure!
      Teen yrs. are very impressionable ones [I know I don't
      have to tell you]..but keep doing what you are doing.
      He's already shown his morals and values and
      seen first hand the display of ignorance that
      came from the child’s father [the one snickering]
      SO, give yourself a pat on the back and HIM too.
      I've been in situations where something
      offensive was said ,and I've asked them
      not to repeat it again, and I get the ''look''
      Actually stopped someone from stomping
      on a person [in street] because he just
      didn't like the way the other person looked!!
      I've rode [still do].the trolleys, sub and the
      El sometimes with my grandson, and hope
      nothing never ever occurs of this nature
      ... can't jeopardize his safety … or mine.
      In this case I would definitely use my cell for help.

      Love seems to have no Boundaries,
      just think if Color was the same!!!

      What a Wonderful World it would Be...
      Heather, have a blessed Evening......