Re: Hello

    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hi Heather, I can relate to alot of what you wrote in the other email with your bio.

      For me, the DNA test was a godsend because it helped me make peace with this
      part of the puzzle - a definition to my difference. I encourage you get one too

      Regards,
      Jeff

      Heather Stimmel <heather21230@...> wrote:
      Hi, Lynne=) Thanks for the ~WELCOME!~ I'm glad to be here.
      There are so many intelligent people here... especially when it
      comes to the subject of the group! I love that! Have a nice day=)
      Heather

      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 5, 2006
        Thanks, Jeff! Good advice=) Ultimately, that's probably my only option...  Heather

      • Anthony
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 11 3:09 PM
          Thank you for the invite

          Jazz
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 13 8:24 PM
            Welcome to Generation Mixed Jazz :)

            I hope you enjoy the group!

            Blessings ~ Lynn (Minnesota)

          • rubytuesdayfla
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 13, 2007
              I just found and joined the group and sayin...Hello :)
            • prettycutetk
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 14, 2007
                Welcome!

                Tia