Hello

    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 4, 2006
      Hi, Lynne=) Thanks for the ~WELCOME!~ I'm glad to be here.
      There are so many intelligent people here... especially when it
      comes to the subject of the group! I love that! Have a nice day=)
      Heather
      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 4, 2006
        Hi Heather, I can relate to alot of what you wrote in the other email with your bio.

        For me, the DNA test was a godsend because it helped me make peace with this
        part of the puzzle - a definition to my difference. I encourage you get one too

        Regards,
        Jeff

        Message 3 of 17 , Dec 5, 2006
          Thanks, Jeff! Good advice=) Ultimately, that's probably my only option...  Heather

        • Anthony
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 11, 2007
            Thank you for the invite

            Jazz
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 13, 2007
              Welcome to Generation Mixed Jazz :)

              I hope you enjoy the group!

              Blessings ~ Lynn (Minnesota)

            • rubytuesdayfla
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 13, 2007
                I just found and joined the group and sayin...Hello :)
              • prettycutetk
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 14, 2007
                  Welcome!

                  Tia