Race: Are We So Different (An Exhibit)

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
      The Science Museum of Minnesota is planning
      to show an exhibit called "Race: Are We
      So Different" (starting in January of 2007)

      RACE: Are We So Different?

      The increasing visibility of 'mixed race' and multiracial individuals challenges popularly held notions of race, racial classification and racial identity, and renders them suspect. - Michael Omi, sociologist