The use of the '' N'' Word

  • phillymom35
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
      You may already read this sometime ago, but thought I'd share,
      especially wanted you to read last paragraph of this article
      where the young girl is using a term to decribe someone
      but father educates and corrects her.

      http://www.metroactive.com/papers/metro/04.09.98/cover/nigger-9814.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
        Thanks for posting... This is a really great article, with alot of information and insight :)

        Ly