Hi Heather ... and 'Welcome' to GM

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2006
      Hi Heather,

      Welcome to 'Gen-Mixed'! :)

      We are so glad to have you here and to see
      that you have decided to become a part of our
      online community and become a 'Gen-Mixer'.=D>

      This is a great group; we look forward to hearing more
      from you; and we are sure you will have the chance
      to meet a lot of fantastic new friends here!! ;;)

      Welcome again Heather -- and have a great day!!!

      --M
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2006
        M--- Thanks for the nice ~WELCOME!~ I really enjoy the group a lot!
        People here are so friendly and so "up" on the subject of the
        group=) I'm very impressed!!! You're, all, helping me a lot.
        Thanks for the great information and advice! It means A LOT =)
        Heather