RE: (Article) 'Tu Black Mama Tambien'

  • tlbaker1
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26 4:21 PM

      Yes, I saw a documentary at the Schomburgh
      center a few years ago on the Afro-Brazilians
      and how they are treated in the media, etc.
      Basically, all the light skinned Brazilians think they
      are pure White (in some cases, I supposed this is true
      if one can trace all their lineage back to Europe).
      One guy in the doc. stated in Brazilian that most of
      the people there are Mixed-Race rather than pure White.
      "We shall oooo-ver-come some daaaa-aaayyyyy", LOLOLOL.