Tampa

  • Carla J. Stevens
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2006
      PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYONE OUT THERE THAT HAS KIDS AND YOU
      LIVE IN THE TAMPA BAY AREA. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO START A PLAY GROUP.
      CARLA
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2006
        Hi Carla,

        Maybe you could create flyers for your play
        group and post them at the doctor's office?
        Or go to a neighborhood meeting to
        meet other moms and introduce yourself?
        Kids are also great b/c when they make
        friends..grin..Mom gets to tag along!

        The play group is a WONDERFUL idea and I support
        you 100% from the freezing cold Midwest!

        Best Wishes, Lynn