Re: Happy Thanksgiving

  • Wendy Arimah
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 25, 2006
      My French is very rusty. I did study in the US.
      Actually, my last name is French, but being a
      Trinidadian, I'm sure the pronounciation is wrong.

      My father lineage is a mix of French/Spaniard/Black
      Carib Indian and my mother's side is Spaniard as well,
      with some Venezuelan blood mixed in. However, both my
      parents (their parents and I) were born in Trinidad.

      fayem fayem <fayem2006@...> wrote:
      bravo  wendy....... you still have your french....you studyes it in the us?

      or is it because you have trinidad in your email
      i remenber that the french used to be in trinidad   no?

      Wendy Arimah <trinidadsvoice@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      bon = good/happy
      tout le monde = the whole world.

      I took 6 years of French, I'm not
      good, but I remember a few things.

      Alicia <aliciaalexander08@ sbcglobal. net> wrote:

      Fayem, Fayem, what the heck are you saying?
      Alicia

      fayem fayem <fayem2006@yahoo. com> wrote:

      bon thanksgiving a tout le monde....... ...anyone speaks french on this group?

      Wendy Arimah <trinidadsvoice@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      LOL Alicia!! I was just planning a strategic way
      to eat all that I want today without the guilt.
      Even though I work out several times a week, rich
      foods always make me feel a little bit criminal.

      I will enjoy every morsel today and
      worry about my arrest record on Friday.

      Happy Thanksgiving! !

      Alicia <aliciaalexander08@ sbcglobal. net> wrote:

      Thanks So Much.
      I'll get to eat lots of turkey and pie
      and work it off the next couple of weeks!
      Alicia

      phillymom35 <phillymom35@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Good Afternoon Generation Mixed,
      I wanted to wish ALL a Blessed Thanksgiving.

      ALICIA SANDOVAL-ALEXANDER

      ALICIA SANDOVAL-ALEXANDER