Say "Fromage" Everyone

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2006
      A note on the 'Gen-Mixed' Group Photo Album:

      This is just a note to all members to feel free to take a look
      at and also add your own photos to our Groups Photo Album.;;)

      And, if you'd like, you can also feel free to create your own Album file
      folder (or, if you don't know or aren't sure how, just place a request
      and a personal photos file folder can be created just for you).

      So ... smile and say "fromage" (oops, I mean 'cheese',
      I think my french roots are coming out) LOLOL ! :D

    • tlbaker1
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2006

        I will have to take a new picture to put
        into the photo album,via camera phone,
        LOLOL, may not come out too good.

        Lynne

        From: Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com