Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      This is a warm `Welcome' to all of our new
      members --- "
      Lynne"; "Carol
      "; "Sonya", "Dan"
      (as well as anyone I might have missed) --–
      and also a "Welcome Back' to our group's
      Community Poet-Laureate --- "Lynn"!!:)

      Welcome ALL – we are so glad to
      see you here and that you have
      joined our online community.=D>

      This is a great group and we are sure you will
      have the chance to meet a lot of fantastic new
      friends here -- who understand many of
      your experiences in life as a person of
      Mixed-Race parentage and / or lineage.

      Welcome again -- and have a great day!!!

      -- AP ("WG")

    • tlbaker1
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 12, 2006

        thanks for the welcome, I am behind in my posts, I see.

        Lynne