RE: [Generation-Mixed] Newbie!

  • tlbaker1
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006

      Welcome, Carol, you are my age, just turned 42 in August.   I am Lynne, I am african-american, with european and native decent.

      L.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2006
        Hi Lynne,

        Nice to meet you. It's been so kewl to visit the links on this site.
        So much information is out there on this subject!

        Take care,

        Carol
        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2006

          I know, isn't it great, have a great evening

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 8, 2006
            Welcome Carol!

            Glad you found us...and look forward to chatting with you :)
            How old are the kids?
            My son is 6, and my daughter is 3.

            Blessings to You! Lynn

            "Without a fear, I walk through this life, so beautiful" ~ Stephany (poet)