Newbie!

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006
      Hello there....I'm a newbie to this site. I am a 42 year
      old,married,mom of two. My nationality is Caucasian/Asian.

      I'm looking forward to meeting new friends here.

      Carol
    • tlbaker1
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 5, 2006

        Welcome, Carol, you are my age, just turned 42 in August.   I am Lynne, I am african-american, with european and native decent.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2006
          Hi Lynne,

          Nice to meet you. It's been so kewl to visit the links on this site.
          So much information is out there on this subject!

          Take care,

          Carol
          _____

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 6, 2006

            I know, isn't it great, have a great evening

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 8, 2006
              Welcome Carol!

              Glad you found us...and look forward to chatting with you :)
              How old are the kids?
              My son is 6, and my daughter is 3.

              Blessings to You! Lynn

              "Without a fear, I walk through this life, so beautiful" ~ Stephany (poet)