RE: [Generation-Mixed] living in rural Montana

  • tlbaker1
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 24, 2006

      You are doing fine, just write, LOLOL.  Sounds wonderful where you live?  What do you do w/your land?  I live in New York City .

      L.

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 28, 2006
        We have a 21 acre canyon.  It's beautiful in the Spring, especially, and the fall and winter.  We raise chickens and guinea fowl.  My husband collects John Deere tractors, and we like to garden--a result of growing up in IL.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 29, 2006

          Sounds like a wonderful life to me!

          Lynne