RE: [Generation-Mixed] living in rural Montana

  • Sonya Spanish facilitator
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 23 11:01 PM
      Hello, I'm having a bit of trouble learning how to navigate this site--my first experience.  My husband was an USDA veterinary meat and poultry inspector and was transferred to Billings, MT.  The whole family came, but our sons left when they graduated college.  We have a 21 acre canyon where the deer roam free.  Where do you live?

      tlbaker1 <tlbaker1@...> wrote:
      Hi Sonya,
      How did you wind up in Montana ?
      Lynne

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 24 8:00 PM

        You are doing fine, just write, LOLOL.  Sounds wonderful where you live?  What do you do w/your land?  I live in New York City .

        L.

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 28 5:26 PM
          We have a 21 acre canyon.  It's beautiful in the Spring, especially, and the fall and winter.  We raise chickens and guinea fowl.  My husband collects John Deere tractors, and we like to garden--a result of growing up in IL.

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 29 3:06 PM

            Sounds like a wonderful life to me!

            Lynne