Something Old, _____, Something Borrowed, Something Blue!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2006

      'SOMETHING NEW':

      This is just  a note to let everyone know that the
      interracial-romance film
      'Something New'
      (which, by the way, is highly recommended as
      an absolute 'must see')  is now available on DVD!!! =D>

      This is such a great film and it was just so nice to see
      an interracial-romance film from the perspective a
      person who was both non-white and a also woman
      (two views rarely presented in films of this topic).:-?

      Have a great day, everyone.:)

      --AP

      Sanaa Lathan and Simon Baker star in Focus Features' Something New

      Simon Baker and Sanaa Lathan in Focus Features' Something New

      Sanaa Lathan in Focus Features' Something New

      Simon Baker in Focus Features' Something New

      Sanaa Lathan and Simon Baker in Focus Features' Something New

    • gardeniaslp
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2006
        AP:

        Thank you for the info. I definitely will be seeing it soon. Maybe
        there's something in it that I can learn from, since this is a big
        issue for me, coming from such a diverse ethnic and racial family.

        Gardenia

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 28, 2006
          'SOMETHING NEW'

          This is just a note to let everyone know that the
          interracial-romance film
          'Something New'
          (which, by the way, is highly recommended as
          an absolute 'must see') is available on DVD!!! =D>