More thoughts

  • Philip Arnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2006
      Being a person of a mixed background is a wonderful thing. It exposes you to different cultures within your family. For me personally it has also given me the curiosity to learn about other cultures. It is a big world yet I like to think that I make it a little smaller in some way by learning about others. I thnk when we embrace others we at the same time we embrace another part of ourselves in terms of broadening our knowledge. Of coruse you dont have to be mixed to do this, it would be nice if all people around the world maybe had this idea. Then we would really be closer and no matter what race we are, we would all then be the same despite our unique qualities that differentiate us from one another.

      This is just my thought for today. Any thoughts of your own?

      Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.