Re: [Generation-Mixed] A Tribute to 'Author: Virginia Hamilton'

  • barac1998@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2006
      Her work is excellent.
      I have a couple of her books of African American stories. She has inspired me as a teller. I was telling in a library about 5 years ago, when the librarian told me she was very ill. I never got the chance to meet her but her work is very appreciated not just by her audience but by the storytelling world. Thanks for posting this.

      Peter