Hi

  • Almond Eyez
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2005
      Just joined the group this morning. Thanks for the invite, I really
      look forward to meeting the members here!

      TTAL!

      =)

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2005
        Welcome !!!
        We're glad to have you here!

        In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com,
        "Almond Eyez" <cocoalatte91@y...> wrote:

        Just joined the group this morning.
        Thanks for the invite, I really look
        forward to meeting the members here!

        TTAL!

        =)

      • phillymom35
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 18, 2006
          Hello GM and Welcome to all the new members,
          hope everyone is doing well, I'm doing ok.
          Can't believe it the holidays are here!
          ... wonder where 2006 went!!????? ...[lol]
          The articles are great! [as usual]
          I absolutely enjoy them and I must
          admit I've learned quite a bit too.[lol]
          Thanks for sharing..

          I added a pic ..not that great, but it's me.[lol]..
          Hope everyone has a wonderful night..and a good day tom.

          Philly
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 19, 2006

            Philly,

            That's a great picture!! :)
            You are very photogenic!!!  =D>

            --M

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 19, 2006
              Thannnnnnnnnks Multi,... never posted a pic before ... anywhere!!!!!! ... but,
              as I said before, I feel pretty comfortable here [GM] and wanted to share.
              Have a good and productive day.
              Philly

              Philly,

              That's a great picture!! :)
              You are very photogenic!! !  =D>

              --M

              In Generation-Mixed@ yahoogroups. com,
              "phillymom35" <phillymom35@ ...> wrote:

              Hello GM and Welcome to all the new members,
              hope everyone is doing well, I'm doing ok.

              Can't believe it the holidays are here!
              ... wonder where 2006 went!!????? ...[lol]

              The articles are great! [as usual]
              I absolutely enjoy them and I must
              admit I've learned quite a bit too.[lol]
              Thanks for sharing..

              I added a pic ... not that
              great, but it's me.[lol] ...

              Hope everyone has a wonderful
              night..and a good day tom.

              Philly

            • Diane A.
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 9, 2007
                Hello!

                My name is Diane & I'm from Northern California.
                I'm a Filipina, which by virtue means that my
                background is Mixed with Spanish, Malaysian,
                Chinese & anyone else who sailed to spice islands.

                My son is Mixed, his Dad is El Salvadorean.
                When I had him, I didn't think it would make a difference,
                but I see times where I do notice cultures clashing.

                But I am intrigued by all cultures, religions and
                backgrounds, which is why I'm part of a Multicultural
                Sorority, of which now I am national president.

                Glad to meet you all,

                Diane Abundabar
                National President
                tiktok_9@... | (530) 961-3123

                Delta Xi Phi Multicultural Sorority
                http://www.deltaxiphi.com

              • Jennis Brandon-Watson
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 9, 2007
                  Hey there Diane!

                  It's great to see a familiar "face." I see you everywhere! :)
                  And, hello to everyone else on the listserv!!
                  My name is Jennis and I'm currently living in New York.
                  I've always been interested in diversity and multiculturalism
                  (and I too am a member of a multicultural organization,
                  Theta Nu Xi Multicultural Sorority, Inc.)
                  Recently, I've become even more interested in the expansion
                  of resources for multiracial/multicultural people.
                  I just got married in September to an African American man.
                  I am culturally Caucasian, as I cannot responsibly separate
                  myself from the benefits that this ethnicity bestows.
                  However, I also strongly identify as Cherokee (Tsalagi)through
                  the experiences of my maternal grandmother and great-grandmother.

                  It's great to hear from everyone!

                  Jennis Brandon-Watson

                  My name is Diane & I'm from Northern California.
                  I'm a Filipina, which by virtue means that my
                  background is Mixed with Spanish, Malaysian,
                  Chinese & anyone else who sailed to spice islands.

                  My son is Mixed, his Dad is El Salvadorean.
                  When I had him, I didn't think it would make a difference,
                  but I see times where I do notice cultures clashing.

                  But I am intrigued by all cultures, religions and
                  backgrounds, which is why I'm part of a Multicultural
                  Sorority, of which now I am national president.

                  Glad to meet you all,

                  Diane Abundabar
                  National President
                  tiktok_9@... <mailto: tiktok_9@...> | (530) 961-3123

                  Delta Xi Phi Multicultural Sorority
                  http://www.deltaxiphi.com <http://www.deltaxiphi.com>
                • tlbaker
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 9, 2007

                    Welcome, Diane, I am Lynne, from NY.

                    L.

                    tiktok_9@yahoo. com | (530) 961-3123

                    Delta Xi Phi Multicultural Sorority
                    http://www.deltaxip hi.com

                  • Richard Spandau
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 30, 2007
                      ... I am a 48 yo white male, whose only mixing is of different
                      white cultures. But ... I have never dated a white lady,
                      and all of my children are Mixed. 3 black/white, 1 chinese
                      (with a little russian)/white, and 1 black/indian/white ...
                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 1, 2007

                        Congratulations Jennis !!! =D>

                        We at Gen-Mixed just want to wish you a very
                        happy day on the Anniversary of your wedding!!! :)