Re: [Generation-Mixed] Griffe and White Person

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      RE: If I am a griffe (3/4 black, 1/4 white) and I marry a white
      woman and have children with her, what would our children be.
      Would they be considered mulatto (1/2 white and 1/2 black)?
      What would their percentages be?

      Today you are free. You can choose how to define yourself and shape your identity. Have fun with
      exploring your roots, and developing your sense of self. I wish you all the best on your journey :)

      God Bless, Lynn