Re: [Generation-Mixed] Griffe and White Person

    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2006

      Here's a few choices - I guess you'll have to work you way backwards ;)

      Blanc European (128 parts European ancestry)
      Sang-mêlé 125 to 127 parts European
      Quateronné 121 to 124 parts European
      Mamelouc 113 to 120 parts European
      Métif 101 to 112 parts European
      Quateron 71 to 100 parts European
      Mulâtre 64 parts European and 64 parts African
      Marabou 40 to 48 parts European
      Griffe 24 to 39 parts European
      Sacatra 8 to 23 parts European
      Négre African (128 parts African ancestry)

      jemini200 <jemini200@...> wrote:
      If I am a griffe (3/4 black, 1/4 white) and I marry a white
      woman and have children with her, what would our children be.
      Would they be considered mulatto (1/2 white and 1/2 black)?
      What would their percentages be?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
        RE: If I am a griffe (3/4 black, 1/4 white) and I marry a white
        woman and have children with her, what would our children be.
        Would they be considered mulatto (1/2 white and 1/2 black)?
        What would their percentages be?

        Today you are free. You can choose how to define yourself and shape your identity. Have fun with
        exploring your roots, and developing your sense of self. I wish you all the best on your journey :)

        God Bless, Lynn