Re: [Generation-Mixed] Re:Briana

  • Briana Mays
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13 10:28 AM
      thanks!!!! does your family have any last names like mays or godbolt or simmons or dastmalchi?? weird last names ayyye? lol. everyone oughtta know.....I JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO THA #2 SKOOL IN THA NATION! whew, das what im tlknna bout! lol holla. <3 briana

      wintyreeve@... wrote:
      Hi Briana-

      So cool, I have family in Birmingham! My Uncle used to work in the mines, and saved
      up his money to buy a house for his family. He has lived there since the 60's :)
      I am so glad that you joined the group :) Someone as young as yourself, and already
      so aware is a real blessing. Grin* You will blaze a trail through the world!

      Keep on Shining, Lynn

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS