Re: [Generation-Mixed] Re: Funny Re: DNA

  • Alicia McCoy
    Message 1 of 6 , May 12, 2006
      Well litl'n, my daddy is from Birmingham, my ma is from Savannah, I grew up primarily in VA and NC, and I lived in Pascagoula,MS from 1999 to 2003! I know the south when I hear/see it! My mother looks and talks like Sally Field's charachter from Steele Magnolias!LOL!

      Briana Mays <lilmixedshawty92@...> wrote:
      I'm from Birmingham, Alabama ((DA HAMMMM!))..... I'm 14, bout ta be in tha 9th grade ((AHHW YEAH SON AHHW YEAH))......... How did you know I am from tha south??? Did I say it? Does anyone here like Persia White? She's like one of mah favorite ppls. Did anyone see tha hour long episode of Girlfriends.... A mess.

      <3 Briana

      Alicia McCoy <grampyre01@...> wrote:
      I am 31, unfortunately! My husband reminds every day that I am his old lady (he is only 29). But that's ok! Where are you from in the south? I'm curious since you spell "my" as "mah" constantly!

      Briana Mays <lilmixedshawty92@...> wrote:
      blu cantrell's website won't come up on mah computer......a mess. how old are you alicia? whew you got deep wit alicia (lynn)! lol, isnt someone here a poet? i havent like checked mah e-mail in forever! <3 briana

      "Li (wiseladyowl)" <wiseladyowl@...> wrote:
      lol, good compliment Lynn!

      wintyreeve@... wrote:
      Hi Friends-

      I had to share this with you all.. So funny...

      I was pushing the double stroller with my kids inside (basically pushing 100 lbs with them
      both in it--aren't you proud of me--smile) when an older, White guy comes up to me.
      He then says to me, "Are those your kids?"
      Flashback! I am thinking--oh no, not again!
      I say, "Yes, they are." Flash a big smile.
      The guy says to me, "Well you don't look old enough to have two kids."
      I told him.."Thanks."

      Isn't that just hilarious!

      Blessings, Lynn