Re: DNA

    Message 1 of 12 , May 4, 2006
      Yes -- Lynn -- you most definitely have been given 'a calling' ...
      and also the talent, intelligence and skills to answer that 'calling'!! :)

      The poetry and prose that you have written is
      just about some of the best that I've ever seen!!!

      So please do keep up the great work that you have
      been doing and, thus, keep remaining a source of
      encouragement for us all with your quality work!! =D>

      In Generation-Mixed@yahoogroups.com, wintyreeve@... wrote:

      Hello Friends,

      RE: Did you research your family history and find out more about yourself?

      In a nutshell ... it was not just research but also a calling. And part of
      my calling was to remember my family, and write down our stories.

      The biggest challenge I face is getting through the secrets. ...

      My research has now involved my own journey of self-awareness and healing.
      I have had to develop the strength to speak the truth ...

      I wish you the best on your family search as well :)

      Blessings, Lynn