952Something Old, _______, Something Borrowed, Something Blue!!

    Mar 12, 2006

      Hi Everybody,

      Recently I saw the interracial-romance film 'Something New'
      and -- I have to say that -- I am highly recommending it!!  =D>

      The film 'Something New' is an absolute 'must see'!

      Sanaa Lathan and Simon Baker star in Focus Features' Something New

      Although there were occasional parts, scenes and 'subplots' which I either did
      not approve of or agree with -- overall it was, in my opinion, an excellent film.

      Simon Baker and Sanaa Lathan in Focus Features' Something New
      Sanaa Lathan in Focus Features' Something New
      Simon Baker in Focus Features' Something New

      It was also nice to see an interracial-romance film from the perspective a person who
      was both non-white and a woman (two views that are rarely presented in film).:-?
      Sanaa Lathan and Simon Baker in Focus Features' Something New

      If anyone else here has seen this film -- I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. :)

      -- M

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic