871Re: [Generation-Mixed] I found you...!

  • Li (wiseladyowl)
    Dec 28, 2005
      Welcome! Glad to see you found us.....

      kissingblue_ice <kissingblue_ice@...> wrote:
      Hi
      I am a mixed race 36 yr old woman from Nottingham in the UK and I have
      been looking for a site or place like this for ages! My mother is Welsh
      and my father is from Antigua in the Caribbean.

      I am so glad I have found you and look forward to communicating and
      taking part in the groups forums and with other members etc

      Thank you

      Yahoo! Photos