      From: Tonya
      Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 10:23 AM
      Subject: [Generation-Mixed] Re: Cel-e-brate Good Times .... Come on ! :D

      I know this is late but thanks Courtney.  I finally got
      settled in my new home and have alot of catching up to do.

      Tonya

      Courtney royster <lumbeechic2002@y...> wrote:

      Yeah Happy Happy Belated Birthday Tonya!!!!!

      My birthday is NOV. 27

      Pamela ZAHM <redheart83704@y...> wrote:

      Happy Belated Birthday Tonya.....

      quallagirl <latonyabeatty76@y...> wrote:

      Mine was Aug 24th.

      Tonya

      jackie brown <jqcqueline_brown@y...> wrote:

      what a peep!  Mine is 9/4...

      multiracialbookclub <soaptalk@h...> wrote:

      Hi Everybody,

      Guess what ...

      Pamela has offered to keep the group calendar up to date with
      everybody's birthday as well as any other special occasions
      (such as holidays, cultural / ethnic celebrations, etc.) so
      that we can all celebrate together on these great events.

      All you'll need to do is send in your birthday event
      information and she can add it to the group calendar.

      Feel free to post any questions you may have as well!!!

      Hooray !!!

      (What a great idea !!! Thanks Pamela !!! :D )

      Have a great day!!

      --Moderator

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic