  • golden.room1
    Jan 18, 2013
      HI, As some of you here may be aware I edit an online publication for people of dual heritage and in cross cultural relationships. Our forthcoming issue has the theme, Love and Relationships and I was wondering if anyone here would like to tell their story or be interviewed?
      The story of Love or Relationships doesn't necessarily have to have a happy ending, nor does this have to be solely about romance and marriage. Perhaps your is a story about friendships or a cross cultural family relationship? Perhaps it is about platonic love across cultures, or a spiritual love that transcended boundaries?
      At GOLDENROOM we believe the best way to learn is from each other, and so telling our stories is essential.
      At GOLDENROOM the wellbeing of people is our foremost concern, so I would like to emphasis that there is no compulsion here to participate and if you were thinking you would like to, then please be assured we can protect your privacy.

      If you would like more information or to participate then please get in touch either at this email address or at ed@...
      Thanks for reading,
      Kind regards,
      Dr. W.J.Tuinstra